Thursday 2 December 2010

Jónsi - 2010.11.26 HMV Forum Hammersmith, London














Jónsi - 2010.11.26 HMV Forum Hammersmith, London

Almost the last show of the tour Jónsi gave a fantastic performance to a very appreciative crowd. Wonderful show as always. The recording is slightly clipped so it comes across as a little 'fuzzy' in parts but altogether not too bad :)

Set List:

01 Stars In Still Water
02 Hengilás
03 Icicle Sleeves
04 Kolnidur
05 Tornado
06 Sinking Friendships
07 St Naive
08 Go Do
09 Boy Lilikoi
10 Animal Arithmetic
11 New Piano Song
12 'Un-named New Piano Song'
13 Around Us
14 Sticks & Stones
15 Grow Till Tall

[MF] FLAC - Part 1 Part 2 Part 3

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, so glad that somebody was around to record this! It was easily the best concert I've ever been to :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot. Will there be a Flac version available?

Victoryrosemusic admin said...

I didnt think it was good enough to be honest, but if you want a flac version I can certainly upload it :)

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to know. If you don't consider it worth no need to bother, thanks for the offering.

Victoryrosemusic admin said...

I guess its kind of relative whether someone would enjoy the flacs for this particular one. There's nothing wrong with the sound at all, its just not as good (imo) as the Brighton one for example. If you (or anyone) would like them I would of course be more than happy to upload them. I kinda consider this blog partly belonging to the fans as well so If someone asks for something I'll always do my best to oblige :)

Anonymous said...

Probably for completists, I suppose. Thanks for all your work, Mr. Admin!

Diego Weigelt said...

I went to this show too! It was fantastic ... I traveled from Brazil to London just to see this presentation!

Its available in FLAC? As I recall! Thank you!

Victoryrosemusic admin said...

Flacs done :)
enjoy