Saturday 10 October 2009

Latest Sigur Ros project !

Im currently working on what will be a very special collection of live tracks entitled something like 'Sigur Ros - A Celebration Of 10 Years Of Live Music' Partly out of gratitude to the band for 10 years of sublime music and partly as a round up of all the concerts that i have re-mastered and posted over the last year, both here and on the Loss-less blog. The songs featured will be selected from the very best quality and will cover the period from 1999 to 2009.
~If any tracks have really stood out for you then please leave your comments below. Your help, comments and involvement will be and is always appreciated~

7 comments:

JC said...

Sounds good. I'm looking forward to it.

Anonymous said...

nice idea! thanks! norman

Anonymous said...

Fantastic website by the way.

One of my favourites is Svefn-g-englar from:-

2008.10.06. Arlene Schnitzer Theatre, Portland, Oregon, USA

Very powerful rendition.

Regards, Brian

Unknown said...

Oh Yes - The Portland version of Sven will defiantly be on there. :)

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea! I'm really looking forward to it and these comments alone are giving me ideas on what to download that I haven't gotten to yet. :)

I think that Viðrar vel til loftárása from the 3-11-2005 Gothenburg show is superb.

-Meri

ximeremix said...

I would love to hear Hoppipolla/med blosnasir from the Alexandra Palace last December, not only because it was a great show, but also you can hear me singing!

Taste Bologna said...

waiting for this!!i hope it will be a christmas gift..