Saturday 24 October 2009

Sigur Rós - Berkley Performance Centre 15.03.2003 Re re Master & Re Post 2009














Sigur Rós - Berkley Performance Centre 15.03.2003 Re re Master & Re Post 2009

Another happily corrected gem of a concert. Some drop out issues now corrected and a more mellow rounded out sound. The first master i did had far too much 'treble' in parts. Apologies for that but I hope your enjoyment of this corrected version makes up for any inconvenience in having to re-download it. It really is a wonderful concert.

NB: Because the original was mastered from mp3 this is only available in FLAC. (Please don't be concerned about the quality having been re mastered from an mp3. If the results weren't significantly better it wouldn't appear on the blog!)

An absolutely fabulous concert with all the right ingredients, crystal clear recording with huge and punchy sounding drums and a real 'live' exciting quality to it. Its one of those concerts where Jonsi sings in such a way that his voice seems to travel quite freely and unrestrained in the songs, very dream like and quite beautiful. I think this particular set list is becoming my favorite. Enjoy

Track List:

01 Vaka
02 Milano
03 Samskyeti
04 Ny Batteri
05 Gong
06 Salka
07 Olsen Olsen
08 Viorar Vel Til Loftarasa
09 Hafssol
10 Smaskifa
11 Popplagio

download p1 (flac)
download p2 (flac)
download p3 (flac)
download t10 Smaskifa (apologies, got lost in the process)

2 comments:

Nicolas said...

Sorry if I'm wrong... but could the Song "Smáskífa" be missing in your download folder? I would be very thankful if you could re-upload the corresponding part, because it's one of my favourite piece of music from Sigur Rós.

By the way... your sites are really incredible, I have been downloading every concert I could get for a week now... and I never got disapointed. :)

Keep up the amazing work
greetings from Germany

Nicolas

Victoryrosemusic admin said...

Hi Nicolas, thanks so much - not sure where it dissapered to! I will upload it today - keep downloading - I will keep uploading :^)