Sunday 9 October 2011

James Blake - KEXP 2011.09.29













James Blake - KEXP 2011.09.29

Apparently you either love his music or hate it! Personally I am in the camp of love.
This special performance for the wonderful KEXP Radio provides an amazing set of 6 songs including his latest 'Enough Thunder' This is a must have performance, many of the tracks are presented in different forms. The audio is, as ever here on Victoryrosemusic above and beyond in terms of quality.

Set List:

01 Unluck
02 I Never Learnt To Share
03 Lindisfarne I&II
04 Limit To Your Love
05 Enough Thunder
06 The Wilhelm Scream

[MF] Mp3 Download
[MF] Flac  Download

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this! The discussion about dubstep is going far these days... I think it is just a term, a label. The same occurs in pop and rock, there are good and bad bands in each genre.

I must tell that Blake's debut is one of my favourite albums in this year. Now I'm enjoying the new EP and Not Long Now is perfect, from the beginning to the end.

Thank you again!

(waiting for Inni anxiously as well...)

Anonymous said...

One more thing: you probably will like the new Balam Acab album Wonder/Wander. It's just amazing to see such a wide variety of sounds echoing in your earphones!
:)

Unknown said...

Balam Acab is another of my favs this year! the last 2 tracks of the 4 track bonus songs are just sublime. One thing I have noticed though is that listening on audiophile quality equipment really gives you the full experience of what these guys are doing and makes a big difference. I love it :D

Anonymous said...

Yes, the experience is better on a big equipment! I didn't know about those 4 bonus tracks, so now I'm getting them. My favourite is the last song, Fragile Hope.

Unknown said...

Oh Yes, so many people live in a flat black and white audio world and have no idea! Listening to Fragile Hope now on my Yuin PK2's and...OMG :D
Blisss

HMPZ said...

Thank you for sharing this performance!