Monday 19 March 2012

Jonathan Wilson - Private Concert, Télérama 2012

Jonathan Wilson is a new discovery for me. If you have something of the hippy about you, chances are you will love this. Its the kind of music that I feel is sorely missed these days. Jonathan writes songs that perfectly capture the feelings of hope, renewal, and positivity that were heard in a lot of the music that came out of the 60's and early 70's. If I ever get to do a road trip across USA this will be playing as I cross Arizona and head to California (If I got my geography right there!)


Jonathan Wilson, concert privé Télérama by telerama

1. Desert Raven
2. Rolling Universe
3. Ballad Of The Pines

These songs are taken from his new album 'Gentle Spirit' - Such a beautiful album :)
d/d Vid
mp3


www

No comments: