Friday 11 September 2009

More Sigur Ros . . . Update

As I mentioned earlier I am Re Posting some concerts that I had some small issues with when I originally mastered them. The main issues I had were some drop outs in quiet moments in some of the earlier concerts. This was a compressor issue. The particular compressor I was using worked very well with the majority of the concerts so I wasn't able to identify exactly what was causing the problem. I originally thought is from the original recording.

Anyway, to cut a long story short the following concerts that I was quite happy with originally, now I am 100% happy with. During the process of working on this project, which has taken almost a year now, I hope to have improved so it really does give me great pleasure to offer these fresh Masters. As ever, I hope you enjoy these treasures

1 comment:

Jamilah said...

Jon, you and your work are made of awesome. Cannot praise you highly enough.