Monday 28 September 2009

Sigur ros - Club Quatro Tokyo 14.10.2001 Re re - master + Re Post September 09




















Sigur ros - Club Quatro Tokyo 14.10.2001 Re re - master + Re Post September 09


Another corrected version which is now flawless. Beautiful concert

This is quite an unusual post in that I have re-mastered from an MP3 320kbps instead of the usual uncompressed format. The reason I did this was because this is one of those very special old concerts with an amazing line up. Because the original file was an MP3 I have posted this as FLAC files. Personally I am very happy with it and feel it has very much been worthwhile. I hope you also enjoy this vintage classic. I think its worth a download if only to hear Jonsi singing in the background during Frysta - Havn't heard this before, its so beautiful

Track List:

01 Vaka
02 E-Bow
03 Sven-G-Englar
04 Alafoss
05 Lagið í gær
06 Olsen Olsen
07 Fyrsta
08 Samskyeti
09 Death Song
10 Ný batterí
11 Pop Song

download p1 flac
download p2 flac
download p3 flac - new link 23.12.09

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, great blog! May I mention that part 3 of this show is not up? Thanks, boboquisp

Unknown said...

new link being uploaded today. Thanks for letting me know :)