Friday 27 November 2009

Múm - Great Wide Open Festival 04.06.09 Concert+Video














Múm - Great Wide Open Festival 04.06.09 Concert+Video

Múm at their very best playing mostly new material

Set List:

01 Illuminated / Marmalade Fires
02 Hullaballabalú
03 Blessed Brambles
04 A Little Bit, Sometimes
05 The Smell Of Today Is Sweet Like Breastmilk In The Wind
06 Show Me
07 Guilty Rocks / Dancing Behind My Eyelids / They Made Frogs Smoke 'Til They Exploded
08 Prophecies & Reversed Memories
09 Happy Birthday to Hildur
10 Sing Along
11 End of Sing Along / Green Grass Of Tunnel
Download Video:
[MF] - Part1 Part2 Part3 Part4 - (Re-encoded to 600mb mp4 - 30.03.2011)
Sendspace links: part 1 - part 2 - part 3 - part 4 - part 5

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

incredible!
thanks for this!

Anonymous said...

super!!!

Unknown said...

Can you share this video in send space? thanks :)

Unknown said...

Yep, Good idea ziddi. Will take a few days

Victoryrosemusic admin said...

Took a while but here we go :^)

astna said...

It asks for a password, but I don't know what it is?

Unknown said...

Thats a bit odd because there isn't one & I dont know what to suggest because I havn't come across that before. If all else fails you may need to download the files again? :( Did you try unzipping with 7-zip?

astna said...

Hm, that's odd...I'm unzipping with Power Archiver, never had any problems with other 7z files. I'll just try and re-download it!

Unknown said...

Hey astna, if it doesn't work again after re-downloading just let me know & I will pop a disk in the post for you :)

astna said...

That is such an amazing service :) But I think why it wasn't working for me (although I still can't explain the password thing): I just was blind and stupid :P I was missing .z01, so of course it wouldn't open. I feel ashamed :( Downloading .z01 now, will tell if it worked :)

astna said...

Finished downloading and it works :D Thanks!