Thursday 31 December 2009

Jasper TX - EXCLUSIVE












Jasper TX - Victoryrose Exclusive Sampler

Im so happy that Dag allowed me to post a selection of favourite tracks from his albums to share with you. Dag Rosenqvist or Jasper TX as he records, is for me just the very best artist out there at the moment producing ambient drone music. What puts him apart from other musicians is the extraordinary patience, restraint and sense of space he imparts into his music. There are times within his music when certain elements come together with such perfection that it just feels totally right. I can't recommend this enough. I can personally attest to the fact that Dag puts his heart and soul into his music, and it really shows. :^)
I have held back from posting this so as to be the first post of 2010, or at least it will be when you download it. Its perfect music when your looking for something a little gentle, relaxing but engaging. Perfect for New Years Day !
Wishing you all a wonderful new year hopefully filled with joy and new discoveries

Jasper TX:

01 Blown out to sea, i'm never coming back - from the album 'I'll be long gone before my light reaches you'
02 Stillness - from the album 'Singing stones'
03 I will be birds when I die - from the album 'In a cool monsoon'
04 For at frelse en reisende - from the album 'Replica Archipelago'
Download (sendspace alternative link)

Slaapwel records (just re-released 'This Quiet Season')
(Jasper Tx's albums usually sell like hotcakes! If you cant find something you can email him on myspace)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks! happy 2010!!! norman