Wednesday 23 December 2009

Olafur Arnalds - Dyad1909 - Video


















Olafur Arnalds, one the most respected post modern classical composers recently released a new CD called Dyad1909. Its beautiful beyond words. Please enjoy for the 1st time Oli's music set to dance. I'm not a huge fan of ballet but this is just stunning !



The full length Ballet performance of Dyad1909. (hopefully to be released on DVD in 2010)


Alternative links below

The sky may be falling ...but the stars look good on you
24 minute Documentary featuring interviews & music





Apologies: to open and rejoin please use 7zip Its a free zipping utility. When installed >right click file .001 > 7zip > Extract here = The files now extract & open.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not open the file. Because it's format: 001. I changed it''s name with ''zip'', but I encountered this error; ''the archieve is either in unknown format or damaged.''

Victoryrosemusic admin said...

Sorry, forgot to mention. .001 is a split and zipped file using the free 7zip utility. The link is now in the post. :)

Anonymous said...

Ah, okay.
^_^

Tommi said...

Hey I only can dl the first 2 files and then I have to be a premium user?

Unknown said...

Hmmmm, last time I checked you could download files for free if they are under 200mb, RS often makes you wait a while if they are busy. Just try again in a little while. I'll do another link with another provider
jon

Wnky said...

I wish you would host them on mediafire instead.. (it's the best file hosting site, no waiting) i never succeeded in downloading any files from RS.. it's annoying.. thanks in advance if you do! it'd be great

Victoryrosemusic admin said...

Sorry winky, when I started this blog RS where quite good but now they are putting so many restrictions on things, its a shame.
If you want anything special Im always happy to upload onto a different provider. Just email me what you want & will do my best.
victoryrosemusic@googlemail.com
jon