Monday 26 January 2009

Sparklehorse - Video / Concert FMTV06.11.1996















Sparklehorse - Video / Concert FMTV06.11.1996

Lineage: TBA

Finally I found video footage of Sparklehorse! Seems to be a very difficult thing to find. There is a five song concert here as well as two of the songs performed live in studio by Mark and the band. Unfortunately I cant find the original files on my computer so until I do there will be no lineage or set list. More info asap. The video and concert are uploaded together as one file. Enjoy this rarity. All songs are loss less FLAC

Set List:


Video:

01 Painbirds
02 All Night Home

Re-Upload coming (hopefully!!) UPDATE:
Sorry to keep you waiting. I had a hard drive crash + a computer crash at the same time a while back so it looks like this might be lost for ever. Im trying to remember the source but its proving elusive. If I do find it I will post it. You can leave an email if you like and I will let you know if I am successful. Sorry, im pretty bummed to have lost this... but i will keep looking

IF YOU HAVE ANY VIDEOS OR YOU DOWNLOADED THIS ONE PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

please repost!

Anonymous said...

hello, so what's the deal with the re-post???

thanks!

Unknown said...

Sorry to keep you waiting. I had a hard drive crash + a computer crash at the same time so it looks like this might be lost for ever. Im trying to remember the source but its proving elusive. If I do find it I will post it. You can leave an email if you like and I will let you know if I am successful. Sorry, im pretty bummed to have lost this... but i will keep looking

Anonymous said...

ohh thank you so much, hopefully someone will come forward with the footage.

please email if so at 99pills@gmail.com

thanks again,

me.

Anonymous said...

Any word on the re-post??

Unknown said...

So sorry, looks like that one has gone forever. Ive looked everywhere for it both here & online to no avail :(
I DO have about 14 Sparklehorse concerts + 5/6 Radio sessions in total though which I may -eventually- get round to doing.

Anonymous said...

I am a huge fan of Sparklehorse. Do you have a list of what you have? Maybe we can share some music?

Unknown said...

Hi Anon sounds great :) email me! victoryrosemusic@gmail.com