Sunday 11 April 2010

Anomie Belle - KEXP Radio Session 16.08.2009




















Anomie Belle - KEXP Radio Session 16.08.2009

My friend RRCM kindly pointed me in the direction of this little treasure so I had a listen and as a consequence Im now enjoying the album as well. Fantastic stuff. Her début album 'Sleeping Patterns' is just brilliant. To quote someone:
"Anomie Belle is the moniker of Portland composer, multi-instrumentalist and producer Toby Campbell. Performing here with her band, she blends old-school trip-hop beats, live violin and socially conscious lyrics into a potent but chilled concoction well suited to late-night listening"

Tr04 Greenhouse (if you have problems)

3 comments:

RRCM said...

Thanks for looking into mastering this one :)

... for some reason my computer is unable to read the greenhouse mp3. I tried re-downloading it but it didn't work...

RRCM said...

Works now. Thanks Jon!

Anonymous said...

no 3 no, still not