Saturday 17 April 2010

Lusine - Triple Door 18.04.2008

















Lusine - Triple Door 18.04.2008

I don't anything about this guy other than he opened for Stars of the Lid and makes similar music but with some nice electronica mixed in. Really really nice stuff, very warm calm ambient, electronica. Highly recommended. Perfect quality.
edit: as I was posting something else I started listening to this and now I can't stop listening to it. This is some of the best ambient/electronica music I have heard in a longggggg time.

[MF] Download FLAC - part 1 part 2 (new links 22.04.10)

4 comments:

Kevin said...

nice, thanks for the download. i was at this show and it was fantastic. well, Christopher Willits was just okay. they were filming the SOTL show too. i went to a camera man after the show, and he told me a dvd was gonna surface in 2010 or 2011.

and lusine... you need to check him out. for the ambience like this show, find the album, "Language Barrier". or i can send it to you later when i get back to my regular computer. his other stuff falls more into the IDM category, which i also really dig. but he's great live and a super nice guy.

Anonymous said...

I agree w/Kevin, I have almost everything of his and it's all excellent. Try the first one, just called L'Usine (with apostrophe); but they're all good. Thanks for this set!!

Anonymous said...

You are one busy blogger! Tracks, 2, 3, & 6 of the FLAC files won't work for me (Tried downloading a couple times). Just a heads up. The mp3 is wonderful though, and I really appreciate you sharing this Lusine gem.

Unknown said...

I am a busy blogger :) - more waiting to upload as well!
I will re-upload a fresh set of FLAC's tonight
x