Wednesday 9 June 2010

The Greenland Choir - We Shall Indeed Turn Dizzy Then...[EP]




















The Greenland Choir - We Shall Indeed Turn Dizzy Then...[EP]

I can't tell you happy I am to finally post this wonderful piece of music.
Its the happiest, most innocent, pure, interesting, summer record I have heard in a looooong time. I just love it. Its so rare to find such delicate and positively happy music...
What I love most about it is how it evokes so many memories of fun childhood adventures, the type of innocent adventures that as an adult, this music reminded me I had forgotten ! So thanks to the Greenland Choir for bringing back so many memories of times long buried in the business of life.
Oh, by the way, did I tell you I loved it? There are still some lovely hand made hard copies to be had. Please visit their myspace page for details.

1 comment:

SelfPotato said...

Fun album, reminds me of a band called "The All New Adventures of Us"; check them out if you haven't. Thanks for all the great posts.