Tuesday 11 November 2008

Explosions in the Sky - Live - Starlight Ballroom US - 18.03.2007 VIDEO
















Explosions in the Sky - Live - Starlight Ballroom US - 18.03.2007 VIDEO

Lineage: originally upped by schlacking

As far as I know this is the only full length Explosions in the Sky video available, now unfortunately unavailable! as the site which originally hosted it has gone. This is an absolute must have for Explosions fans. You will be glued to the screen watching the breathtaking performance of a band whose current fame was formed from their live shows.
This is the video of the Re-Mastered audio post from 13th October. Enjoy the experience

[MF] Download - Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 - New Links 28.01.2011

5 comments:

unnamedfeeling. said...

the links are expired, is there any chance of reuploading?

Unknown said...

yup, will re-upload tonight :)
thanks for letting me know

Anonymous said...

I just downloaded this and extracted with 7zip, but I received an error about the extracted file failing the CRC checksum and that the file is broken. The file does play though, but it appears that something messed up somewhere...

Victoryrosemusic admin said...

Hmmm, A few people have started giving similar reports lately. I really have no idea why this would be...As long it plays Im happy enough :) Any thoughts on why this would happen?

Anonymous said...

I have absolutely no idea, but I'm in the same boat you are...as long as it plays, I'm happy too! If this were HD video, I might be worried, but this isn't so who cares! :)