Saturday 22 November 2008

Sigur ros - Massey Hall Totonto 30.10.2002















Sigur ros - Massey Hall Totonto 30.10.2002

Lineage: Unknown

I was a little bit dubious about posting this one because of the sound, which -to my taste- was very bass heavy but then I reduced the bass and increased the treble on the Equalizer on my MP3 player and WOW ! what a concert. Brilliant quality and best of all a stunning 18 minute long Death Song.
Truly great concert. Enjoy

Track List:

01 Vaka
02 Frysta
03 Samskyeti
04 Ny Batteri (abandoned)
05 Milano
06 Ny Batteri
07 Njosnavelin
08 Sven-G-Englar
09 Salka
10 Hafssol
11 Deathsong
12 Popplagio

download part 1
download part 2
[MF] download part 3 (new link 11.04.2010)

4 comments:

Matt Owen said...

hi there, sorry got a question, is this remastered or you just change your settings on your mp3 player when you play it each time? thanks

Unknown said...

Hi Matt, This is NOT re mastered as I received it as a low MP3 but as I say after changing EQ on my mp3 player it sounded great : )

Anonymous said...

there is a problem with the link for download part 3. please check it if you can.

Unknown said...

new link on the way :)